Saturday, January 3, 2009

Book Tour, Virtual

For promoting The Dead Guy, my mystery novel set in Detroit, I'm kicking off a book tour on February 1. This is a virtual book tour, and I'll be posting on various blogs around the Internet. I'll also be getting interviewed, and I'll be talking about the promotion process, especially as it relates to mystery novels.

For now, I'm going to learn about autoresponders and develop a mailing list. I'll be giving more details on this mailing list about the secrets I've learned about book promotion.

Stay tuned!

Doug
www.HewittsBooks.com
Watch Mr. Potato Heads Portray a Scene from The Dead Guy

1 comment:

thewriterslife said...

Hi Doug! Saw your post on Book Marketing...glad to see you out there promoting your tour already! I'll be in touch tomorrow...gotta get the January authors out the door..nice to see you blogging!

 
Site Meter